Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Completion Issues??? Right here baby!

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Progress Report

1) Clapotis - photo on the blog This is still languishing.
2) Judy’s scarf – this is for the holidays and must be finished with
posting time. Finis! And a second one made for my niece who has a mysterious brain tumour of unknown cause/origin. We thought it could give her little hugs while she waits for various tests.
3) Buttonhole bag – bottom finished but sigh, no washer even if I get it knit Haven't even touched, no washer.
4) Grey spiral socks that shall have afterthought heels and deep purple
toes, they are for me and so low on the list.Yeah, for me. Still at bottom of list
5) Socks for the Adored One – leg of one started. Trying the 2 circular needle
method and remembering why I bought the stuff, did it for a while (2 years
ago) and stopped. But used it as an excuse to buy new KnitPicks needles
and waiting for the post to deliver them. Still hate the method. But the socks are finished, and his sweater is 40% done. What do you mean there was no sweater on the original list? Hmmn, oh look Caribou Coffee!
6) Side to side cardigan. For me, but the yarn may become something
more flattering. Not loving it. But I finished something from my Schaeffer trip.
7) Does it count as on the needles if you got to within 3 inches of finishing,
ran out of yarn and unraveled it? I think so, because it was expensive
SeaSilk and stares accusingly at me from the coat closet. I put something over the top of this so I don't see it. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home