Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Completion Issues??? Right here baby!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jaeger "Zennor" Done

Well, I worked on my Jaeger Natural Fleece V-neck ("Zennor" from JB36) and am done with it. Woo-hoo....not sure if I'll actually leave the house wearing it as it is HUGE. More on my blog if you're interested. Also I've frogged some projects since I last posted so I thought I would show my updated list.

Projects Still in Need of Additional Knitting
1. Stitch Diva Knitted Bodice - started 9/1 for KAL and am on the sleeves, should be done later this week
2. Bob's Big Wool basketweave cardigan from Men in Knits - finish left front; do right front, sleeves - gift knitting
3. Peg's garter stitch vest - webcast/gift knitting frogged, will be making her something else
4. coral CeCe in Calmer - all pieces are joined and need to knit up to finish remainder of front and back: to be finished in spring
5. Debbie Bliss lace/bobble jacket - fix pattern (rip few rows back) and finish back: to be finished in spring
6. cast on this week - "Jessica" in Colinette Shimmer 5: done with body, need to do sleeves

Projects that Just Need Sewing/Picking Up Stitches
1. Noah's v-neck Yarn Girls "Mikey Liked It" pullover - sew
2. fuschia Cork baby sweater - sew (now of no particular urgency as my one friend who was pregnant had a boy, so I have to cast on something different for him)
3. Greek Pullover from Interweave Knits – sew
4. Noro V-neck – sew
5. Jaeger Natural Fleece V-neck with "fur" trimmed sleeves from JB 38 – pick up neck, sew DONE

Injured List/Questionable
1. Green Gable in Brown Sheep Lilac Haze - fix or RIP RIPPED, will start over in spring
2. Plymouth Napa ballet pullover from Interweave Knits back issue - finish sleeves or RIP
3. yellow/orange cork garter ridge sweater from Rowan Cork Collection – fix or RIP RIPPED, wool to be repurposed

So now I have 10 in process - not bad - I'm recovering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home