Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Completion Issues??? Right here baby!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Clean up in the lists.......

Hi, I took out a lot of the completed projects and only left the two most recent ones in. However, new things seem to creep into the list in rather alarming frequency. Well, housework can wait!

1. Print O'The Wave Shawl from Eunny, in Kidsilk Haze, mossy green.

2. A Cardigan for my stepfather for Christmas, Filati Magazine Special Men, Model number 35, the Material is Lana Grossa Pulcino (discontinued) in chocolate brown.

3. A sweater for my brother for Christmas, Filati Magazine Special Men, Model number 12/2. The original yarn called for is Lana Grossa Numero Uno Tweed. I have changed it to Cool Wool Big (100% Merino), since I made him a sweater in the Tweed a couple of years ago.

4. Sunrise Circle Jacket in Alpaca Sport, 100% Alpaca. The color is a dark aubergine. This one is for me. All pieces finished. Needs blocking, sewing together.

5. Ruffles Scarf (Amanda Blair Brown) out of Scarf Style, in Lana Grossa Cool Wool 2000 print, color 725. This one is for Cathy for Christmas. So far, about 42" are knit.

6. Berlin Bag (original design from me). 100% Wool from Dyed in the Wool in England, in cream and tan, aran weight. This one is for me. I just need to finish the handles and then felt it and insert the lining. Oh... and publish the pattern for sale!

7. Shedir (Knitty.com Breastcancer awareness special edition) out of Lana Grossa Numero Uno Tweed, left over from the sweater I made for my brother two years ago. (Stashbusting!) Half done.

8. Simply Knitted Bodice, out of Lana Grossa Tusshena, 45% Kid Mohair, 55% Tussah Silk, in bronze.

9. Jaywalkers, Gedifra Fashion Trend Sportivo. Done

10. Bayerische (Eunny) started and frogged, didn't get gauge, ordered 2mm DPN's to try again

11. Gentlemen's Shooting Socks for the love of my life, in Walnut colorway, 100% Merino from Spindlecatstudios at Etsy.com, sock 1 about halfway to the heel.

12. Chuck's Cabled Socks from Eunny, in denim blue for background and light grey for the cables, sock 1 about halfway to the heel.

13. Conwy Socks from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road, in Nightsky colorway, 100% Merino from vieuxrouet at etsy.com. One sock finished, the second is at the heel.

14. Traveler's Stockings from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road in Divine colorway, 100% Merino from Handspunanddyedtoo at etsy.com. Done

Future projects: The "Deep V Argyle Vest" from Eunny, RPM socks, Argyle Socks, Twisted Cable Socks from the new Knitty. Now to finish my stepdad's Cardigan. After that it's the Print of the Wave scarf to be finished. My brother's sweater is at the office with me and growing by about a 50gm skein every day. I just might make it by Christmas. As always, the socks will just run alongside everything, LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home